Virtuoso Sourcing Group is looking for Authentic, Driven, and Professional individuals for the Account Specialist position. Account Specialists manage accounts and attempt to collect lost revenue for our clients on a daily basis. Being an Account Specialist means being the first contact point between consumers and Virtuoso Sourcing Group. We seek out those who strive to not only represent Virtuoso Sourcing Group, but also exemplify what we represent.
What we need from you
- Being self motivated, goal-focused, and coming to work with a positive attitude
- A team player who is reliable and competitive
- Adaptable to difference situations while maintaining emotional composure
- High level of integrity and accountability
- Able to multi-task while having a conversation with a consumer
- Past collection experience is a bonus!
- High school graduate/GED required
- Some college education or a Bachelors degree is a bonus!
- Being Bi-lingual is a bonus!
- A full-time Job (40 hour weeks)
- Must be able to pass and maintain a criminal background check
- Must be fluent in conversational English and be able to read and write.
- PC proficiency (Microsoft office experience is a bonus)
- Sales and negotiating skills are highly recommended
- Must be customer service oriented
- Legally eligible to work in the United States of America
Regardless of your level of experience we are looking for trainable talent to become a part of our high performing, energetic team.
What you will do
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on consumers' financial situations.
- Answer consumer questions regarding problems with their account
- Able to work diligently and consistently through an 8 hour day
- Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems
- Able to adapt to multiple consumers' needs and maintain professionalism
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with a high level of trustworthiness
- Successfully complete/pass training in regards to compliance and regulations in the industry, as well as company policies and practices.
- Maintaining compliance with all rules and regulations pertaining to the industry