Virtuoso Sourcing Group is looking for Authentic, Driven, and Professional individuals to help financially rehabilitate our clients students/graduates. Our Account Specialists-Student Loans position entails attempting to collect lost financial aid/tuition payments for our higher education clients on a daily basis. This position is focused on recovering revenue for only our higher education clients and will be dealing mainly with students/graduates. We seek out those who strive to not only represent Virtuoso Sourcing Group, but also exemplify what we represent.
What we need from you
- Being Self Motivated, Goal-focused, and coming to work with a positive attitude
- Able to act independently to resolve problems
- A team player who is reliable and competitive
- Adaptable to difference situations while maintaining emotional composure
- High level of integrity and accountability
- Able to multi-task while having a conversation with a consumer
- Department of Education Student Loan collection experience preferred
- High school graduate/GED required
- Some college education or a Bachelors degree is preferred but not required
- Being Bi-lingual is a bonus!
- A Full-time Job (40 hour weeks)
- Must be able to pass and maintain a criminal background check
- Ability to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance (please note that if hired, we will help walk you through the process)
- Must be fluent in conversational English and be able to read and write.
- PC proficiency (Microsoft office experience is a bonus)
- Sales and Negotiating skills are highly recommended
- Must be customer service oriented
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
All applicants will be subject to a Department of Education background check, must pass and maintain.
Regardless of your level of experience we are looking for trainable talent to become a part of our high performing, energetic team.
What you will do
- Arrange for repayment or rehabilitation of federal student loans based on borrower’s financial situations.
- Answer consumer questions regarding problems with their account
- Record information about financial status of borrower and status of collection efforts.
- Able to work diligently and consistently through an 8 hour day
- Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems
- Locate by skip-tracing and monitor overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems
- Able to adapt to multiple consumers' needs and maintain professionalism
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with a high level of trustworthiness
- Successfully complete/pass training in regards to compliance and regulations in the industry, as well as company policies and practices.
- Maintaining compliance with all rules and regulations pertaining to the industry